Direct to Garment Printing
Direct to garment (DTG) printing is a high quality digital print method that is essentially a giant computer printer, but instead printing on paper, it prints on garments!
Why Direct to Garment over Screen Printing?
- DTG offers an unlimited range of colors.
- Print detailed designs and photorealistic images with almost no limitations.
- Because DTG prints directly on the garment, ink binds to the fiber, allowing the design to last longer as it becomes part of the fabric.
- Eco-Friendly. With DTG printing, we are able to avoid over-production and textile waste.
- No Order Minimums! Don't get stuck with shirts you don't need. From 1 to 100, there is no order too small or too big when using DTG printing.
Our Designers are here to help bring your ideas to life!
Benefits of DTG:
One of the top benefits of DTG printing is that it can be used to create a variety of detailed designs, custom printing, and other vibrant designs. This makes it a good option for individuals and businesses who are looking to create a wide variety of colorful creations.
NO Setup Fees or, really even any setup at all
Since the printers that are designed to create DTG printing projects are just like the everyday inkjet printer, the setup time for these machines is virtually non-existent. Just pop your t-shirt on the platen and hit print…
Another benefit of DTG printing is that it provides consistent printed designs.
One of the most amazing advantages of using DTG printing is that unlike screen printing, there is no minimum quantity required in terms of the number of products you can order at once. This often makes DTG the go-to for On-Demand Printing. No long wait for your custom shirt + nearly instant gratification = win, win.
Garments created using DTG printing are considered Eco-friendly because the printers use water-based ink.
Need help with a project? Contact us now!